2006 Petroleum User Group Conference
The 2006 Petroleum User Group Conference Proceedings is a compilation of professional abstracts and presentations delivered April 35, 2006, in Houston, Texas. Esri users contributed a fundamental part to the conference by submitting and presenting their presentations on a diverse collection of GIS applications. The proceeds promote GIS application by stimulating users to share their experiences and knowledge.
- ArcGIS 9 in Upstream Land Management
[PDF-599 KB, 8 pages]
Veer Surapaneni, Dominion Resources Services
- ArcMAP Transformation Verify Tool
[PDF-590 KB, 16 pages]
Bart Hulshof, Shell Exploration & Production
- Bp Humanitarian Assistance & Hurricane Response Effort 2005
[PDF-1.9 MB, 17 pages]
Nisha Punchavisuthi, Charles Fried, Chuck Lopez, Bryan Ferguson; BP
- Building a GIS from Scratch
[PDF-2.5 MB, 24 pages]
Ingrid Hartz, IPH Consulting, Inc.
Craig Bluerock, Copano Energy
- Effective Process for Alignment Sheet Design
[PDF-533 KB, 24 pages]
Colby Smith, New Century Software, Inc.
- Emergency Flow Restriction Device (EFRD)Adequacy Evaluation
[PDF-2.3 MB, 24 pages]
Joel Jensen, Chevron Pipe Line Company
Nathan Marx, Eagle Information Mapping, Inc.
- Enterprise GIS: Things you should do (and some you shouldn't)
[PDF-1.8 MB, 17 pages]
Ian Batty, Talisman Energy
- GIS-Aided Play Assessment of Several Basins in Offshore Peru
[PDF-5.6 MB, 29 pages]
Tarek Ghazi, GeoKnowledge USA, Inc.
- GIS Analysis of Airborne Lidar Data for Hazardous Liquid Leak Detection
[PDF-3.3 MB, 49 pages]
Darryl G. Murdock, ITT
- GIS Deployment and
Pipeline Spatial Confidence Using ArcReader
[PDF-5.6 MB, 32 pages]
Michael Mixter, BP America
- GIS SolutionsMaintaining the Balance between Technological Advances and User Requirements
[PDF-4.5 MB, 23 pages]
Lorien Kater, Karen Blohm; Fugro Robertson Ltd.
- Leveraging Semantic Technology for Improved Enterprise Search and Knowledge Discovery
[PDF-4.1 MB, 27 pages]
Danielle Forsyth, Thetus Corporation
- On the Road from Simple Mapping to Spatial Analysis
[PDF-1.6 MB, 25 pages]
Katya Casey, Robert Graham; BHP Billiton